To build a robot you must follow the following development phases of a project:
The phase of idealization is an essential requirement to start building a robot. At this stage we must:
“have an IDEA of the function that the robot must perform.”
Without this idea, it is useless to try their hand at building a robot.
With the formalization phase you intend to do a project of the robot.
The project will therefore include:
- a drawing the appearance of the robot;
- a technical drawing on the mechanics of the robot;
- a diagram of electrical circuits;
- a representation of the software.
In this phase also occurs:
- the search of the necessary components and the assessment of the cost,
- the feasibility study of the project.
The implementation phase involves the acquisition of the components, the construction of the robot and its programming.
The test phase is the final project: the robot head is to assess the correctness and it is misuta performance. It may happen that the test results are not satisfactory, then you need to go to find the cause of the errors and correct them.
Completed a robot, you publish specifications and the results obtained in magazines or on websites.